Position: Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer
Wilec (Fire & Security) Ltd are looking for a Fire Alarm Engineer to join our Commissioning Team. The successful applicant will have the experience necessary to ensure that all aspects of a Fire or Life Safety system Project are properly designed, installed, programmed, commissioned and tested.
Permanent Full Time Position.
We are a progressive Life Safety & Security Company with over 20 years of experience in the Life Safety and Security industry and we cater to a range of clients from small, single site businesses up to complex, high-risk, multiple site blue chip organisations. See www.wilec.com for more information on our Company.
- Programming, commissioning and testing of Fire alarm systems on projects ranging from large, industrial construction sites to smaller commercial clients.
- Programming, commissioning and testing of Fire Suppression systems (Gas & Watermist);
- Provide back up to Project Managers in the design stages of fire alarm & other life safety system projects
- Reactive call outs to Faulty Fire Alarm & Life Safety Systems as required
- Excellent knowledge of IS3218 Fire Alarm Standards
- 3+ years in a similar role with both Conventional & Addressable Fire Alarm System experience
- Good literary skills i.e. commissioning documentation
- Full cleaning driving licence
- Good communication skills (ability to converse, write in and understand English).
- Good knowledge of Gas Detection Systems
- Good knowledge of Disabled Refuge Systems
- Good knowledge of PA/VA
- Company vehicle
- Excellent salary to the person with the right experience.